A Beautiful Book and Study for Women
Is being a mother what you thought it would be? The exhaustion, monotony, mounting unfinished projects, a loss of a sense of self… Too many moms, especially young and new moms, do in fact feel disillusioned. Maybe you feel you’ve been sold a bill of goods, that success and happiness are not possible through the vocation to motherhood. Many moms quietly resign themselves to the idea that success, happiness and fulfillment are things they will need to find in spite of motherhood, not because of it.
A Movement to Reclaim a Vocation
An excerpt from the Momnipotent study
In Momnipotent, Danielle Bean understands all this first-hand and meets women where they are. With great wit, wisdom, and compassion, she provides much-needed encouragement to all women and beautifully resonates with their feminine hearts.
About the Author
Danielle Bean, mother of eight, is editor-in-chief of Catholic Digest. She is also author of My Cup of Tea: Musings of a Catholic Mom, Mom to Mom, Day to Day: Advice and Support for Catholic Living and (with Elizabeth Foss) Small Steps for Catholic Moms: Think. Pray. Act. Every Day.
In Momnipotent You Will:
- Rediscover and reconnect with your unique, beautiful, and powerful feminine gifts
- Learn ways to encourage and support other women in their vocation to motherhood
- Find out how to make time to take care of yourselves
- Understand what it means to be called to motherhood – biologically and spiritually
- Learn how to become Momnipotent by using your feminine gifts in your home, family, and community
…and much more!