- Possessing a certain special array of gifts, given by God and lived out in particular through the vocation of motherhood, that blesses the family and the world.
- Having the ability to find lost socks, make dinner, break up fights, soothe tears, answer upwards of 1000 questions per day, and wipe noses like a ninja.
More than a study… a movement to reclaim a vocation
Danielle Bean understands all this first hand and meets you just where you are in Momnipotent. Over the course of eight, 30-minute sessions, you will journey with Danielle and a diverse group of women as they discuss real issues that moms face every day. You will hear unique perspectives and gain practical advice from experienced moms (who are still learning and growing in their vocations) on how to take control of your life. Momnipotent brings together Danielle and a guest expert with women of all experience and walks of life. Through real and honest conversations, this group of women journey together through the concerns, challenges, joys, and unique experiences that all mothers understand. Join Danielle in this opportunity to share, challenge, and encourage each other in motherhood and momnipotence.
In Momnipotent You Will:
- Rediscover and reconnect with your unique, beautiful, and powerful feminine gifts
- Learn ways to encourage and support other women in their vocation to motherhood
- Find out how to make time to take care of yourselves
- Understand what it means to be called to motherhood – biologically and spiritually
- Learn how to become Momnipotent by using your feminine gifts in your home, family, and community
…and much more!